Cloud & Hosting 2-nd Line Engineer (Virtualization)
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
To provide and operate IT infrastructure services for Vodafone’s Cloud & Hosting customers. Ensure high availability and optimal performance of all aspects of customer’s hosted infrastructure. Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and deliver cost efficient services of high quality.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- To deliver technical support for network applications and systems
- To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests.
- To execute or manage incident, problem and service requests including implementation of workarounds and changes including timely availability of major incident reports for any high severity incident and actively driving the implementation of appropriate counter measures.
- To work with external customers to define requirements, solve technical issues and provide professional services.
- Working to defined service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- To assist in the building of knowledge and skills throughout the team and to work to continuously improve service to customers.
- Managing technical service ramp-up (installation, configuration and coordination of setup tasks) for network platforms
- Delivering operational and technical expertise for feasibilities, including delivery of cost estimations for network application operations activities during service lifecycle, to ensure services can be efficiently integrated into the existing network landscape
- Managing long term, sustainable relationships with Vodafone’s internal and external sourcing partners to ensure SLA compliance and service improvements for network services according to aligned financial figures.
- Identifying, implementing and continuously monitoring sourcing options for the managed service portfolio and provide input for the Network portfolio management process
This experienced developer will develop, configur e and test configurations and software for loading source files into a 3rd normal form data model using a dedicated framework of AbInitio MDWP and in
Data Engineer Location - NewburyThis is a Permanent and Full time opportunity Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 DOE An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer and Automation Specialist to j
Field Technician Field based – North East London Are you ready to join our Field Engineering team? In this role you will play an integral part of the team, installing and commissioning and decommissi
The Network Security Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade, management and integration of security infrastructure. This individual will also be responsible for administration a
Job title: Big Data Engineer Location: Newbury Your Role The Big Data Engineer provides expert guidance and delivers through self and others to source and integrate structured and unstructured data
Exp - 3-4 Years Good Knowledge on Big Data and Hadoop Testing with telecom domain Good Communication. Verbel and written. Adherance to processes and matrix Agile- Scrum / Kanban, Functional system tes
Role Title: Cloud Platform Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Senior BI Developer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build
Prague 5, Prague
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through f
•End to End Management of network problems seeking to have a clear root cause and solid preventive actions plans. •Tracking and Reporting the repeated incidents/ potential network alarms and own all
Role purpose: To operate and provide a second line support service to Enterprise service platform on the application level to meet the expected availability and performance KeyAccountabilities