Carrier Services Insight Specialist
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Enterprise uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks to confidently connect large corporation customers. Across our Carrier Services, Cloud & Hosting, Internet of Things (IoT), Product Management, Security and Sales/Marketing operations we connect and secure organisations in a rapid changing world and empower their people and consumers through our “ready business” total communication solutions. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything. Are you now ready for your career with us?
Here at Vodafone Carrier Services we are proud to be one of the world’s largest international carriers. Our carrier teams drive Vodafone's global trading of network capacity and international voice, SMS and signalling services. Joining as our Commercial Insight Manager now has never been a better time to be part of our success.
Working within the Carrier Connectivity Buying team, this role supports Vodafone Group and Operating Companies via optimisation the global circuit cost-base. Primarily responsible for developing data led strategies and insight that drive commercial optimisation for both new and existing services. Working closely with Carrier Buyers, Product teams, Finance and Networks teams to develop and drive initiatives through to completion.
- Ensure the Connectivity Buying team have the right, high quality, data and MI.
- Verification and measurement of success through management of trusted benchmarks
- Process optimisation
- Proactive stakeholder engagement across all Vodafone entities.
- Communication of the value of the Connectivity Buying team within Vodafone through regular reporting and insight.
- Reconciliation of team benefits through to the P&L
- Drive circuit capability ahead of the Product roadmap.
Essential experience required:
- You will have a commercial/financial background from with a similar global service provider or Telco, preferable within a Buying/Purchasing role.
- Knowledge of Strategic Inventory Management.
- Experienced in turning commercial data into meaningful reports (excellent excel skills required).
- Experience of research based analysis and proposals
- Ability to simplify and explain complex business challenges
- Understanding of database structural design and ability to query, extract and report data.
- Experience with Business Process Optimisation would be very helpful.
- Confident working with SLT and presenting to an audience of key stakeholders.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Devices Procurement Manager Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excel
Role Title Commercial Finance Analyst Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
Role Title Wholesale Negotiator Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excell
London, Greater London
Supply Chain Business Partner – Content Permanent London or Newbury G band We are looking for a Supply Chain Business Partner who will provide commercial support to the Consumer Commercial team at Vo
London, Greater London
Job title: Data Analyst and Reports Specialist Team: Terminals Job Family Location: Southwark, London Role purpose: Maintain and optimise the device supply chain teams reporting capability to deliv
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – IT -Newbury About the role This is a pivotal role within our supply chain team that will help shape the product and future of our IT strategy. As well providing commercial supp
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We o
The purpose of this role is to support Principal Category Manager / Category Heads at Vodafone Procurement Company Luxembourg on profiling of historical spend, usage of various functionalities of the
Team Leader has the responsibility to deliver the KPIs on Fraud Risk Management. He/ she has to ensure that all suspected frauds are detected, analysed, actioned and shared with all relevant stake hol
"- Maintenance of SCM, FI & HR master data objects - Handle seamless delivery of Master Data request processing within agreed SLAs - Responsible for maintaining and monitoring service delivery KPI's u
1. Publishing of MIS and all other Dashboards to management 2. Managing & Maintaining KPI's 3. Support opcos for timely procurement and delivery of Telecom & Network equipment & services ensuring time