Business Relationship Manager
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Continuously aligns with business stakeholders up to senior management level. Facilitates VInO review meetings with relevant management stakeholders and participates in stakeholder's meetings.
- Deeply understands the business' strategies & priorities and ensures that these get reflected in the VInO domain's strategies and roadmaps. Accountable to derive and maintain mid-/long term OSS Evolution Plans in close collaboration with the VInO domains.
- Accountable for creation and provision of frequent reports of the market / Group function related VInO project portfolio.
- Mediates in cases of stakeholder escalations. Initiates, communicates and monitors corrective measures.
- Collects the stakeholders input and priorities to facilitate budget planning and budget review exercises.
- Customer satisfaction and feedback from the assigned market
- Timeliness and quality in delivery according to requirements of the assigned market
- Besides the UK and Ireland this role addresses central Vodafone functions as well
- Lead an Inter-functional relationship with the business
- Have a proven capacity to align business demand on the one hand and system capabilities with the related use cases on the other hand and combine both in a reasonable business case
- Strong cost and performance orientation
- Demonstrate your proven ability to work across multi-functional and cultural boundaries to deliver results and change
- Agile, ITIL, ETOM and project management knowledge (e.g. PMP or Prince2)
- Proven experience in the IT and Services industry
- Project Management background
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Purpose To modify and further develop IT tools used in SCM, to ensure that the end-to-end functional processes operate flawlessly. To provide configuration services to central SCM and local marke
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Support the BI reporting of the OpCo. Manage engagement with relevant stakeholders from the supported market Deliver impactful & efficient data Quality/ Ref Data to a Vodafone market as per SLA • Sch
Application operation of Amdocs Ensemble UPS Resolution of P1/P1 events under time pressure Identify and fix commonly occurring issues via raisingdefects, work around scripts Responsible
For Operational Support (L2 Ops / DevOps / Cloud)Technicall Skills Experience in Build Tools –Maven/Gradle and Jenkins Experience in configuration management processes. Knowledge of Software Rollout
ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries 16/7 support window.ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries. 16/7 Support window. Meet all reports and dashbo
Your day to day: As a member of the Reporting team your main focus will be to build custom dashboards in the Business Intelligence Application using PHP, SQL, Git, Jenkins and others. This job means
Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
Ascertain sustainable solutions withinthe frame work of Incident management process. Also the analysis and evaluation of events in the context of incidents with a high failure penetration range, with
Qlik Developer for a Local Market where requirements are providedand developer needs to design efficient Qlik dashboards with right data outputs, as per Standards and expectations of LM. Goal 1: Succ
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow
- Sustine strategia departamentului si scopurile/ nevoile de afaceri ale clientilor externi prin evaluarea si implementarea/modificarea de functionalitati software in sisteme informatice. - Particip