Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking to appoint a Business Intelligence (BI) Capability Analyst to be based from our HQ in Newbury. We would like someone who can demonstrate good Business Intelligence (BI) knowledge and understanding, you should have a proven track record of delivering BI/MI capability in a TELCO organisation – database and reporting view capability.
• Exposure of project delivery and working in complex, cross-functional environments with a variety of stakeholders and customers.
• Knowledge and appreciation for both the technical and commercial aspects of business and a desire and ability to build effective solutions that meet the needs of stakeholders. Being able to do this in line with Vodafone’s technical landscape and protocol a must with experience in the B2B and Fixed Line arena desirable.
• Responsible for delivering and driving performance through example and by actively seeking opportunities for process improvement; providing value and efficiencies across the BI (Finance) team.
• Working with the wider BI team, BI Domain and Business Partners, support and input on design authority ensuring adherence to best practices and work with BI Domain and partners meet SLA/OLAs.
• Review and ensure quality and integrity of deliverables into and that directly affect the BI (Finance) estate, review and authorise components of BI projects (BRS, HLD, LLD, SIT and UAT).
• Work within a team to deliver new data capability, especially around the Enterprise & Fixed business, providing responsive information, analysis and reporting capability in line with an agile development framework.
• Support BI Business Partner team with prioritisation and delivery against multiple demand items.
• Exposure and experience with a wide range of tools and Vodafone process, e.g., Teradata, TSQL, MS SQL Server stack and MicroStrategy.
• Ensure that all development conforms to best practice business standards and distribution/security including VF UK Secure Operating Model.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with Teradata, TSQL, MS SQL Server, SSIS.
- Proven track record of delivering new database and reporting capability
- Good (intermediate-advanced) Excel and Access skills.
- Good (intermediate-advanced) analytical skill set.
- Understanding of range of database, data manipulation and analysis techniques.
- Excellent team player with positive attitude and confident networking skills.
- Excellent level of accuracy in work and attention to detail.
- Problem solver & Innovative thinker.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Project delivery exposure
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to change.
- Self-motivated, confident and willing to use own initiative
Vodafone Way Behaviours:
ONE COMPANY, LOCAL ROOTS - We work across Vodafone to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders.
CUSTOMER OBSESSED - We are passionate about exceeding customer expectations and bring the customer experience to every decision.
INNOVATION HUNGRY - We create and deliver new products, services and ways of working that delight our customers.
SPEED, SIMPLICITY & TRUST – We quickly seek simple solutions to problems and take pride in eliminating complexity.
AMBITIOUS & COMPETITIVE – We deliver the best in class
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Role: Enterprise Account Finance Specialist Location: Newbury Role purpose: To provide the Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) business deep level financial insight into key global accounts and their per
Role Title: VSS Partner Service ManagerLocation: Düsseldorf At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
"Manage Day to day productions, Manage escalations § Main customers: - Suppliers - Carrier buying team - Channel fina nce teams - ERP Team Operating with Technical and Contractual understanding '- Ef
Sa asigure un inalt nivel de satisfactie clientilor majori si celor din mediul de afaceri prin furnizarea unorservicii excelente de relatii cu clientii; Actioneaza proactiv pentru identificarea si
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Finance Operations Projects Lead for our Finance Operations Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We
The Business Operation team at SSC would be a support team to give end to end solution to all Operational and Reconciliation activities of m-pesa, query resolution (if any), different reconciliations
"• WCOM Skills required, Implementation of procedure as per SOP •Quality closure of mails sent to the customer within TAT • Reconciliation for timely identification of deviation and process change and
" - Preparation of month end provision and closing of assigned circle -Timely submission of IGAAP and IFRS reporting requirement - Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliation - Preparation of JV & Sub