You will support the delivery of projects and programmes across the UK Vodafone Business, working with supporting functions including IT, Finance and Legal. You’ll be part of the Product Management team accountable for the delivery of transformation projects and product developments.
You will be responsible for capturing, documenting and managing business need, including shaping and scoping ideas, aligning to business strategy and business goals, eliciting business requirements.
You will lead the analysis effort on significant and often market leading projects, through owning and facilitating the requirements process and providing analytical and commercial insight to drive solutions.
- Develop relationships with Project Managers, Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts and transformation project leads throughout Vodafone
- Lead benefit case analysis and feed output into programme business cases by utilising information from our various teams; sales, customer services/experience, commercial management, product management and finance
- Identify and document new and replacement product developments, transformation development and dependencies, including analysis of capex/opex funding
- Define, build, maintain and develop an integrated roadmap with up-to-date information captured across Product, Finance, Techno logy and IT teams within Vodafone
- Deep dive analysis on business requirements, problem statements, revenues, customer segments, customers and products
- Experience in using a wide range of business analysis tools and techniques
- Confident communicator
- Strong influencing, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Experienced managing stakeholders at all levels
- This role will suit an individual who is keen to develop their careers in a fast-paced, commercially driven and customer-focussed environment
- Understanding of telecoms – products, services and process design
- Understanding of financials – costs, benefits
- Certifications - ISEB, ITIL desirable
About Product Management
Get Ready. Joining our Product Management operations, you will lead an industry leading product portfolio, which is at the heart of our success. We recognise that our customer’s businesses are evolving rapidly in a digital world. We have a proud history of innovation that we invite you to be part of.
We can offer you a working environment in the sunny Berkshire countryside, with a gym, hairdressers and beauticians on site! You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Project Manager Newbury Your role: Working within one of our delivery practices, you will be responsible for the delivery and shaping of transformational change projects and/or new product developmen
Role Title: Business Change Digital Comms Specialist About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Role Title: Regional Consulting LeadLocation: Home Office, Germany At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer ex
Role Title: Architecture Manager Location: Newbury or London – Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Credit Risk Analyst Monday-Friday hours only Newbury About the role We are looking for an experienced analyst to join our Credit Risk team here in Newbury, this position will be reporting directly int
Prague 5, Prague
Tentokrát bychom rádi rozšířili tým o parťáka, který/á bude pravou rukou jednoho z našich obchodních ředitelů z pohledu sledování a vyhodnocení našich KPI a výsledků v retailu. Je to tedy ideálně někd
Chrudim, Pardubicky kraj
Pokud vás zajímá pozice, která je primárně analytická, tak jsme na stejné vlně. U nás se ale nejedná pouze o slepé programování, je potřeba chápat návaznosti na ostatní oddělení, a kromě toho být i tý
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De
We know that returning to work can be scary and understand that life at times requires you to take a break whether planned or not. Reconnect is Vodafone’s re-integration programme supporting individ
Group Enterprise Operations (GEO) is transforming. We are embracing digital skills and technology and creating a Customer Service Operation (CSO) of the future. Our people and our customers are at t
" - Handling the reporting requirements of all 23 circles by preparing MISand dashboards as per prescribed schedule. - To carry out analysis on reported data and support business with insights - Carry