You will support the delivery of projects and programmes across the UK Vodafone Business, working with supporting functions including IT, Finance and Legal. You’ll be part of the Product Management team accountable for the delivery of transformation projects and product developments.
You will be responsible for capturing, documenting and managing business need, including shaping and scoping ideas, aligning to business strategy and business goals, eliciting business requirements.
You will lead the analysis effort on significant and often market leading projects, through owning and facilitating the requirements process and providing analytical and commercial insight to drive solutions.
- Develop relationships with Project Managers, Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts and transformation project leads throughout Vodafone
- Lead benefit case analysis and feed output into programme business cases by utilising information from our various teams; sales, customer services/experience, commercial management, product management and finance
- Identify and document new and replacement product developments, transformation development and dependencies, including analysis of capex/opex funding
- Define, build, maintain and develop an integrated roadmap with up-to-date information captured across Product, Finance, Techno logy and IT teams within Vodafone
- Deep dive analysis on business requirements, problem statements, revenues, customer segments, customers and products
- Experience in using a wide range of business analysis tools and techniques
- Confident communicator
- Strong influencing, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Experienced managing stakeholders at all levels
- This role will suit an individual who is keen to develop their careers in a fast-paced, commercially driven and customer-focussed environment
- Understanding of telecoms – products, services and process design
- Understanding of financials – costs, benefits
- Certifications - ISEB, ITIL desirable
About Product Management
Get Ready. Joining our Product Management operations, you will lead an industry leading product portfolio, which is at the heart of our success. We recognise that our customer’s businesses are evolving rapidly in a digital world. We have a proud history of innovation that we invite you to be part of.
We can offer you a working environment in the sunny Berkshire countryside, with a gym, hairdressers and beauticians on site! You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers.
To performquote and purchase order processing and to support activities concerning supply chain area. To identify issues and improvement opportunities and drive resolution with a project thinking.Key
Month End accounting, accrual calculation and posting, Fixed Asset accounting, Balance sheet Reconciliation, Typical outputs Manage seamless R2R transactions on day to day basis.Perform month end act
Role Purpose:To provide administrative support to projects / work streams / governance processes concerning their planning,development and implementation. To ensure the seamless functioning and conti
"- Maintenance of SCM, FI & HR master data objects - Handle seamless delivery of Master Data request processing within agreed SLAs - Responsible for maintaining and monitoring service delivery KPI's u
Purpose The role is of the Corporate Security Executive (CS& H&SE). The CS&H&SE has to coordinate, support all aspects with regards to health and safety and corporate security. To establish, manage a
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers
ROLE PURPOSE: The primary aim of this role is to ensure delivery of Vodafone Global Enterprise solutions through the effective and efficient initiation, planning, monitoring and control, implementatio
Customer Service Designer Newbury Your role You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of
Data Specialist Newbury The role Great chance for you to join a high profile Simplify programme, which is a multi-year business critical programme within Vodafone, where you’ll deliver via a series