Budget Control and KPI Analyst
- Work across Access Technical Domains and rollout teams and Regional/National Planning teams to generate and validate the monthly technical KPIs reports and submit them to Vodafone Group Technology.
- Create the TLT - EU Strategic Dashboard and the tracking/reporting of the rollout on a monthly basis.
- This includes supporting the preparation of presentation materials for budget approval, as well as submission of associated Networks KPI submissions to the Finance team and Group Stakeholders.
- Provide KPI insights and analysis to the Network Planning Team and wider Management Community, showing likely future trends, areas for improvement and route cause analysis where performance is below forecast.
- Produce Expenditure Reports, where they highlight the recommended changes to reconcile differences between the approved budget and actual spending.
- Financial Management: control of project budgets. Tracking and reporting of forecast vs actual CAPEX and OPEX budgets.
- Engineering Degree.
- Technical understanding of Radio and Access Transmission technologies and supporting architecture.
- Excellent presentation, communication and influence skills. Ability to agree targets vs. achievements across senior stakeholders.
- Strong numerical ability, an excellent capacity for analysing data and numbers, with a particular attention to budget management is necessary.
- Computer skills, from data mining to creating reports and spreadsheets, use computer programs for a large proportion of the work.
- Attention to detail, an ability to spot discrepancies in information or interpreting cash flow problems is beneficial to being a successful budget manager.
- Technically knowledgeable
- Driven for results
- Ambitious and Competitive
- Customer Obsessed
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Mobile OSS Expert for our Technology Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a
Low Level Network Design for Global Enterprise Customers. 1) Provide technical consultancy & expertise for complex customer requirements during “SELL” phase on Vodafone Fixed Line and Unified Communi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Architect – Orchestration Location: Paddington/Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless
Admin support - Manage Application Operation support for Digital IT Ops - Daily & weekly & monthly task, health checks, monitoring, housing keeping activities, & proactive restarts - Troubleshooting &
Performing day-to-day L2 support activities, incident and service request ma nagement, problem analysis and resolution, configuration changes, health check & housekeeping activity, Triage tickets to s
•Technically sounds to resolve complex technical and functional issuesin Amdocs CRM 6.0 •Good in web logic. •Expert in writing/modifying shell complex script. •Expert in writing/modifying complex SQL
London, Greater London
Role Title: Integration and Data Lead - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Business Relationship Manager for our Virtual Infrastructure & OSS Engineering Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect ev
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Primary responsibility in engineering and operating fixed products delivering broadband internet, telephony and collaboration services to Vodafone customersWork in a team environment sharing responsib