To ensure the bistream administration team is loading orders timeously and correctly. Monitor the delivery against these orders and ensure any fallouts are addressed and customers informed. Includes liaising with different role-players from infrastructure partners, reviewing partner and team performance and reporting on progress
- To liaise with different role players (infrastructure partners and internal scheduling team) to ensure orders are completed and customers are active and billing.
- To conduct monthly supplier performance review meetings as well as weekly contractor team meetings to ensure progress of orders to schedule and set requirements.
- To review orderquality coming from Sales channels and summarise feedback to Key Account Managers when corrective action is required.
- To managecustomer escalations relating to bitstream delivery calmly and effectively.
- To identify, summarise, & highlight delivery trends to portfolio manager.
- To ensure data integrity on all databases in order to track progress on orders.
To manage logistics around implementation of projects, within the team.
Scrum Master - 245842Location – NewburyWhat’s the role? As a Scrum Master you'll develop and lead high-performing, multi-discipline feature teams, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate dr
The role is intended to extend support to Program Management activities forthe R2G program. Accurate & on time delivery of reports as required by the program. Reports to PMO head.
Role Title Category Manager Telco over Cloud Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Minimum 8+ years of overall IT experience with at least 4 years of Cloudera Hadoop experience, Cloudera Distributed Hadoop, Cloudera Manager, Cloudera BDR Deploy, maintain and administer large s
To support Vodafone’s key strategic growth areas in IoT, Group Enterprise Technology requires a highly capable and experienced SMEs for 3rd line of Support. As a 3rd line of Support you will be resp
To support the E2E Service, Infrastructure, application andnetwork monitoring solutions design and implementation within the IT Operations environments in TSSE. Governance by senior designer over th
SharePoint BusinessSupport team provides best practices advice to all Vodafone employees across all Vodafone office locations on usage of various SharePoint and O365 based applications. The team also
Application Support Specialist: BI&Analytics - L2 support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Data Warehouse, Sybase, Sybase IQ, L
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
Your day to day: As a Service Delivery Specialist, the role will require the aspirant to support the overall Delivery Manager in TSS-E (end-to-end accountable) in managing local activities in Romani
Perform process assessment and identify areas for automation using Robotics platform. Create Project Plan & Business Cases for processes identified and secure business signoff for development. Coordin
Vodafone Hungary is looking for a Test Environment Engineer colleague for its Technology function Role Purpose Responsible for the operation, support and maintenance of the application layer of tes