Big Data Technical Lead
To work on all data ingestion tasks related to the Big Data platform
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Design scalable & reliable data ingestion solutions
• Work with data scientists team lead to understand and plan features, put the architecture of features, estimate it and document it.
• Manage day-by-day tasks in queue according to priorities set in Big Data sprint planning meetings.
• Understand business values behind the planned features, follow the principle of “Do it first, then do it right, then do it faster”.
• Lead other junior team members and organize tasks delivery.
Key performance indicators:
• Perform coding tasks with highest quality standard in planned time.
• Show “Can do” attitude in complex and mission impossible tasks especially in tough dead lines
• Pay attention for business and system architecture details.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Diversity of Technical Experiences - exposure to a wide array of development environments, software stacks and engineering roles. Experience with both client-side and server-side development is a must.
• Passionate about Quality. A love of writing a bugs-free code, tuning and analysis through a rigorous scientific approach.
• Team Player. You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others so we all can become better. You assume the good intent in others, and actively do your part to create a positive work environment.
• Agile - time spent working on closely-knit teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum using Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
• Empathy for customers - a desire to serve customers first. You love to help Vodafone’s customer to get them happy with your developed feature.
Role Title: Budget Control and KPI AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wit
Role Title: Principal Group Entities Risk Management & Compliance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consist
Role Title: Infrastructure Life Cycle and Capacity Engineer Location: NEWBURY As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge h
Ensure correct, timely and complete availability of CSM systems and all southbound subsystems (Incident- and prNo Direct or dotted reports
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Primary Skills (not more than 2): Design of Dat a Warehouse-Concepts, ETL-Design-/Development, Data Modelling Alternate Skills (if applicable) : BI-Frontend-Tools (SAP BO, Tableau, Microsoft) Wo
Role Title: Coordination & Support Specialist Location: Brentford Hiring Manager Name: Jennifer McGhee Band: H At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advi
To design Voice Core network services (CS, IMS. Fixed voice,..etc) and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role incl
"-Data scientist""'-must have skills Statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling skills Business strategy skills: to ask the right questionsand find the right answers and build the algorithms n