If you are looking for an opportunity to integrate the Finance Team of Vodafone Portugal, as a Bussiness Intelligence expert, take a look into this opportunity because it may be your next career move.
Keywords: Business Intelligence, BI, Finance, Reporting.
> Be an Expert:
- Project management;
- Work closely with technical departments to ensure that the BI systems give answer to the company information needs;
- Ensure that the information relevante for the business is accurate and available on time;
- Reply to specific reporting requests.
> Be insightful:
- Design BI requirements and validate IT developments of the reporting and analytics environment
> Be accurate:
Ensure the delivery regarding Business Intelligence reporting, support requests and timely analyses for the different business areas. Ensure alignment on statutory information (group requirements and other stakeholder requirements).
> Be data driven:
Ensure that enterprise wide data and information is fit for purpose, such as data governance alignment and definition of BI and reporting activities with all new strategic programs
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science and Management or similar;
- Solid knwoledge of Business Intelligence with technical competencies (funtional analyses, SQL language, OLAP cubes and reporting tools);
- Solid Knwoledge of Finance, to be able to work with teams like shareholders reporting, planning and management control;
- Knwoledge of the Telecommunications Market;
- Experience with tools such as SAP EVO, Vodafone Integrated Planning (VIP), IBIS and iView;
- Insights on Sales and Logistics department;
- Analytic skills, pro-active, critic spirit and capability to work with demanding deadlines;
- Fluente in English.
Role Title: Process and Controls Lead - Compliance Location: Newbury HQ At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 dif
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Reporting Analyst for our Finance Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bet
Role title: RGC Compliance Analyst Function: Finance Department: Finance Operations Controls and Risk Management (RGC) Reports to: RGC Access Compliance Lead Location: Pune Role purpose:
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Technical Testing Lead – Cyber Security Audit (Penetration Tester) Location: London Paddington Vodafone’s purpose is ‘We connect for a better future’ and we want to bring everyone along o
Role Title: Deputy General Manager - Record To Report ( General Ledger, APA, Intercompany) Role Purpose: Vodafone has established a global Shared Service Centre in Pune (Finance Shared Servic
He/She needs to perform the routine activities scheduled for the day – MIS reporting , Data management Preparing required MIS reports and ensuring the timely publishing within TATMaintain data accura
"- Identifying and plugging revenue leakages in relevant revenue stream -Manage operational escalations - Prevention of under/over charging to end customers -Responsible for seamless service delivery
" - Preparation of month end provision and closing of assigned circle -Timely submission of IGAAP and IFRS reporting requirement - Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliation - Preparation of JV & Sub
Job Description:- GL Analysis Creation of financial - P & L, cash flow Good communication skills