Base Marketer - Loyalty and Engagement
Tihei mauri ora! Tēnā koutou katoa
Behold, there is life! Acknowledgement to all.
- Providing a friendly and diverse workplace environment where you can manage home and work balance through our leading flexible working practises.
- Supporting our communities through the Vodafone New Zealand Foundation with an ambitious goal to halve the number of disadvantaged young people in Aotearoa by 2027.
- Encouraging our employees holistic wellness through our world-leading Wellbeing program.
To develop and manage key loyalty partnerships, operating at various levels across partner organisations and including regular contact with senior stakeholders. This role will plan, deliver and manage market-leading customer marketing campaigns and partner activations to improve customer engagement and lifetime value (balance of revenue, direct cost, tenure, investment/A&R).
What will I be doing?
- Develop and enhance Loyalty & Engagement’s partner relationships and deliver against an agreed set of goals and KPIs focused on partnership optimisation and customer engagement
- Support the squad and internal stakeholders (Brand, Social Media, Legal etc.) to develop integrated promotional partner plans that maximise the partnership opportunities for our customers
- Lead all aspects of the communications GTM, collaborating with internal and external partners for alignment
- Engage with Marketing Automation and Customer Analytics teams to deliver effective direct marketing campaigns
- Bring a strong customer focus to the role, seeking out customer insights both directly and indirectly that shape all activity, delivering to a great customer experience
- Actively manage partner marketing communication plans to ensure all partner messaging is cohesive across touchpoints and complimentary to other base and acquisition activity
- Support analysis to prove the value and ROI of a campaign
- Provide day to day support across all areas of partner interactions
What will I bring?
- Demonstrable marketing communications experience, with knowledge in developing and executing communications across all touchpoints above and below the line
- Demonstrated ability in building and developing prosperous relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of customer base / lifecycle marketing
- Experience in effectively briefing and managing creative agencies
- Proven experience in budget management
As well as a highly competitive salary; you’ll also receive a range of benefits by being part of the Vodafone team. You’ll have access to; health insurance for you and your whānau, a fully subsidized mobile plan and smartphone for business and personal use*, the ability to work flexibly, “My Day” Leave for that day when you just need time out, two weeks paid volunteer time to support your community and when you need it, access to our world-leading parental leave policy.
Joining the Vodafone whānau will stretch you, challenge you and provide opportunities you’ve been seeking to expand your career. You’ll engage in unique workplace experiences, be exposed to exciting and innovative technology, and gain opportunities for learning beyond Aotearoa.
Me mahi tahi tātou mo te oranga o te katoa
We work together for the benefit of all
London, Greater London
Role: Measurement & Analytics Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Business we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer ex
Corporate Communications Manager - Vodafone Business London/Newbury Permanent This is an exciting opportunity to join Vodafone UK’s external communications team. You will help us communicate effectiv
Vodafone Internship Program is a development path dedicated to both Bachelor and Master’s students, which allows you to spend 6 months of as an active member in one of our teams. After this experienc
Role Title: Customer Engagement ManagerLocation: Düsseldorf At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Role Purpose: This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new in-house media team, that will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable digital media disciplines (Search, Soc
At Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.500 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 d
: Responsible for delivering digital sales in addition to increasing the share of the digital sales within Vodafone. Moreover, this role’s responsibility is to maximize profitability and activity le
Vodafone Internship Program is a development path dedicated to both Bachelor and Master’s students, which allows you to spend 6 months as an active member in one of our teams. After this experience,
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services
To be responsible on development and marketing all Cloud & Hosting IAAS solutions that fits Enterprise unit strategy that put Vodafone Egypt as Market leader in the Cloud & Hosting space while achievi