Primary Skills - Accountancy qualified or part-qualified. Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Secondary Skills - SAP knowledge is anadvantage. Able to work in within tight deadlines and stressful environment
Role Purpose - Ability to perform the end-to-end Intercompany process. Perform work with a strong customer focus between the finance and non-finance departments and the Operating Companies to ensure good finance working practices are incorporated throughout the organization.
Key accountabilities (Role Description) :
• Address breaches in the Intercompany Policy and enforce adherence to the Policy (INCA)
• Ensure end-to-end process ownership in Intercompany process.
• Enforce process controls are kept.
• Work to agreed service level agreements (SLAs) defined for the team.
• Work to agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the team to meet the performance standards of the SLAs
Impact on Business –
• Support other the team members in resolving complex issues.
• Offer continuous improvement ideas to improve the Intercompany process.
• Clearing Intercompany mismatches.
• Minimize errors / issues from the billing run.
• Perform the settlement throughIn-House Cash to ensure it is fully processed.
• Performallocations of incoming payments from the Opco’s and Non-recourse companies.
Leadership & Teamwork –
• Linkage with Treasury team.
• Perform work with a strong customer focus between the finance and non-finance departments and the Opco’s to ensure good finance working practices are incorporated throughout the organization.
• Assist with relevant OpCo’s the approval to carry out the write off resulting from the Intercompany reconciliation process or cash allocation.
Innovation & Change
• Process PO’s within the appropriate SLA by keeping KPI’s.
• Create invoices to OPCO’s and ensure invoices are received and paid according to Group settlement policy
Additional Information –
Accountancy qualified or part-qualified
Desired Profile :
(Overall & Relevant workexperience, skills, technical/domain knowledge, Customer handling, Geographical exposure etc.)
4+ years relevant experience in a multinational environment is an advantage. Should have good accounting knowledge on working on month end activities. Perform month end closing activities in a timely and accurate manner
SAP knowledge is an advantage
"Ability to navigate large amount of information, deep dive into details, perform insightful & informed analysis, make judgement calls and report actuals and variances to forecast with minimum supervision and occasional guidance Support audit of UK and VGS statutory entities.Provide reports on time to facilitate quick and accurate decisions by the senior finance leadership & auditors."
Role Title Tax Manager Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 c
Role Title: Budget and Portfolio Manager (f-m) Location: Duesseldorf, Vodafone Campus, Germany At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to d
Senior Manager - FP&A - Responsible for performing various financial and budget analysis in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditures, cash flow, budgeting, company performance and competitor
Let’s get factual. Our Finance teams work to provide crucial support to ensure only the soundest of decisions are made for both our customers and us. Whatever you excel at, whether it be management an
"Responsible for leading a large team of managers/engineers managing multiple levels supporting Managedk Services for a single Dedicated and Premium plus customer -The role may specialise in one or mo
We are seeking a Finance & Accounting Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Mobile Financ
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our
Role Title: Governance and Control Lead Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Role Title: Head - SAP Global Access & Control Role Purpose:Senior management accountability for the Global SAP Global Access & Control team. The SAP Global Access and Control team provides in-depth u
To own and enable the planning and execution of PPMS Project and create Productivity Management System across all Finance Operations Processes for Ahmedabad Location. Take Ownership of working with a
He/She needs to perform the routine activities scheduled for the day – MIS reporting , Data management Preparing required MIS reports and ensuring the timely publishing within TATMaintain data accura