Key accountabilities (Role Description)
Highlight accountabilities and KPIs for the requisitioned role, which could include (but not limited to)
(Key deliverables & KPIs expected from the roleholder)
Impact on Business
(How would the roleholder impact/scale of influence Business decisions – strategic/operational)
Interfaces with Customers, Suppliers & Third parties
(Internal and external stakeholder interactions expected of thisrole )
Leadership & Teamwork
(Leadership Direction and accountabilities towards the Team)
Innovation & Change
(Expectations from this role in driving innovation andchange)
· To oversee all incidents, related problems and changes across supported Markets
· To ensure all IT delivery departments are aware of the current Incident and Problem processes
· To collate information from across all locations to provide a view of incidents and risks across the Operations
· To ensure that changes are checked in a timely manner and ensure changes are reviewed
· To define and govern the High Severity Incident processwhich the Service Desk will follow
· To continuously review process effectiveness and define improvement plansto resolve process issues and to further enhance the Incident and Problem Management services
· Host and lead incident calls between the resolver teams, produce minutes and assign and track actions to completion
· Lead troubleshooting coordination on incidents to drive issues to the fastest possible resolution
· Utilizes the available resources to identify the correct support teams.
· Training and Assessments of the new joiners.
· Proactively monitor fault queues, assigningticket and ensure an even distribution across colleagues
· Effectively manage the flow of tickets in real time ensuring customer updates are given on time and tickets managed and closed withinagreed SLAs
· Through the daytoday management of tickets, identify best practices and corrective action whereappropriate and feedback to relevant Team Managers
· Assist with coaching / escalations / complaints as required
· Assess and monitor the quality and frequency of email communications sent by team
· Perform quality audits on tickets, communications and overall process with feedback sharing to individual.
Desired Geographical exposure to UK andUScustomers/users
Specifics for the role
Does the role require to work in shifts?
Does the role require travel?
If yes, please specify travel requirement : Extensive/ Moderate/ Rare
Team structure (highlight approx. number of direct and indirect reports)
Any additional lines of reporting this role is expected to have? Please specify.
Desired Profile (Overall & Relevant work experience, skills, technical/domain knowledge, Customer handling, Geographical exposure etc.
· At least 2 Years of experience as a SME Incident Management in Service Desk environment.
· 6 years plus of experience within an Incident, Problem or Service Management role, ideally within a large scale Operational environment
(Preferred Engineering degree)
• ITIL V3 Foundation Level Certification
• ITIL V3 Service Operations
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required (few examples ofaspects that may be covered are listed below)
· Leadership/ Team Handling experience
· Language skills
· Vodafone Way:
Ambitious & Competitive
One Company Local Roots
· Excellent knowledge of Incident and Problem Management process including support models, SLAs and quality standards
· Experience of process design and continuous improvement
· Excellent standard of written and verbal communication
· Experience of multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines
· Ability to perform under pressure
· Assertive in potentially difficult situations, engaging diplomacy where necessary
· Excellent verbal and written communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
· Able to build relationships and network at all levels
· Creative problem solving and analysis skills
We are seeking a Cloud Operations Expert with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Cloud Operations &In
We are seeking a IP Access Transport Planning Expert with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to IP Acces
We are seeking a Billing & Invoiciog Ops. Expert with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Billing&Invo
We are seeking a Software Developer Senior Specialist with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Billing
Should have excellent knowledge in SQL and PLSQLResource should be capable of development and understanding and making changesin packages, procedures, functions and SQL queries. Good knowledge in Perf
Your day to day: This role is responsible for the preparation, coordination an d documentation of the requested infrastructure acceptance activities. This requires the analysis of requests (Design, C
Security Engineering Specialist – WAF :- To produce technical designs, work with project/ delivery and lifecycle management to ensure successful implementation of tailored and emerging solution deals.
"Functional - Senior Consultant - Manage a group of functional consultantsand ensure service delivery as per the committed expectations - Additional role of integration manager for ERP & non ERP envir
Role purpose for Employee Central configurations Senior consul tant: Should have strongexperience in implem enting Success Factors Employee Central module and HR business processes for ex ternal
We are seeking a Release&Environment Management Governance Senior Specialist with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turke
Vodafone India Service Private Limited (VISPL) is a Shared Services Centre,fully owned, operated, and controlled by Vodafone Group PLC largest and one ofthe most geographically diverse telecommunicati