Approvals & Governance Administrator
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Contribute to an efficient Spend approval process, that ensures GDC management has a holistic view of all major operational and capital expenditure within or related to their organization, enabling them to ensure future investments are strategically aligned, assist GDC in meeting our high level objectives and create value for Vodafone.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
· Improved Submission quality and accuracy
· Increased approval efficiency by supporting to handle Approval Board outcome
- Supporting the Approval & Governance team to prepare and communicate out the weekly agenda to all stakeholders, upload submission documents to shared folders
- Check submissions on completeness, advise requestors and reflect open issues back to requestors; use the time between submission and Preview and Approval Board to complete the submission documents to enable informed decisions and avoid too many open actions that need follow-up
· Participate to the SAB meetings, take notes and issue the Minutes of meeting (actions and decisions
With these skills you are a great candidate:
· Business awareness and understanding of business requirements in IT area
· Ability to use Microsoft Sharepoint
· Strong analytical skills
· Team worker
· Minimum 2 years work experience, mainly in IT area
· Fluent in English
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
· Work from Home – You can get to work remotely 2 days per week
· Medical and dental services
· Life insurance
· Dedicated employee phone subscription
· Special discounts for gyms and retailers
· Annual Company Bonus
· Ongoing Education
· You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
· Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
· Flexible Vacation
This experienced developer will develop, configur e and test configurations and software for loading source files into a 3rd normal form data model using a dedicated framework of AbInitio MDWP and in
Data Engineer Location - NewburyThis is a Permanent and Full time opportunity Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 DOE An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer and Automation Specialist to j
Field Technician Field based – North East London Are you ready to join our Field Engineering team? In this role you will play an integral part of the team, installing and commissioning and decommissi
The Network Security Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade, management and integration of security infrastructure. This individual will also be responsible for administration a
Job title: Big Data Engineer Location: Newbury Your Role The Big Data Engineer provides expert guidance and delivers through self and others to source and integrate structured and unstructured data
Exp - 3-4 Years Good Knowledge on Big Data and Hadoop Testing with telecom domain Good Communication. Verbel and written. Adherance to processes and matrix Agile- Scrum / Kanban, Functional system tes
Role Title: Cloud Platform Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Senior BI Developer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build
Prague 5, Prague
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through f
•End to End Management of network problems seeking to have a clear root cause and solid preventive actions plans. •Tracking and Reporting the repeated incidents/ potential network alarms and own all
Role purpose: To operate and provide a second line support service to Enterprise service platform on the application level to meet the expected availability and performance KeyAccountabilities