Analytics Delivery Lead
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
We deliver Big Data analytics and Business Intelligence solutions for Vodafone Business. Deliver solutions leveraging Group Technology’s reference Big Data Analytics frameworks/architectures and industry best practice. Engage with technology and business stakeholders (business analysts, engagement, architecture and delivery and technology partners and systems integrators) to produce designs, govern and provide advisory on analytical capabilities.
- Delivery of Big Data Analytics/Business Intelligence/Data warehousing capabilities
- Experience of delivering Big Data Technologies on cloud infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services
- Global IT Delivery
- Data Architecture, Quality, Migration and Governance
- Experience of delivering data solutions for Enterprise (B2B) vertical in a telecommunications environment
- Strong Telecom domain experience in enterprise total enterprise products and services
- Experience of dealing with data from myriad of cloud solutions (SaaS) and external reference data sets
- Deliver tangible value through data solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience of shaping Data Visualisation technologies.
- Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics for Vodafone Business project delivery
- Budget management
- Big Data Analytics/BI Project and programme planning
- Manage (direct and matrix) 3rd party systems integrators, technology partners
- Senior stakeholder engagement – technology and business
- Manage and run RFx processes relevant to delivery – to source new technology and systems integrators
- Develop and deliver Big Data Analytics/BI business case and roadmaps
- Deliver Big Data Analytics/BI transformation roadmap for Group Enterprise
- Delivery of Big Data Analytics/BI KPIs and capabilities
- Deliver and maintain Enterprise Analytics Data Models and Data Lineage
- Previous hands on experience on database technologies (legacy and big data open source) – SQL (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server), Hadoop, NoSQL, Teradata etc.
- Experience of delivering Big Data Analytics solutions on Amazon Web Services
- Hands on experience of Data Integration, streaming and messaging technologies (ETL and other) - Ab Initio, ODI, Informatica, Talend, Apache Spark, Kafka etc.
- Project management – Agile SCRUM, PMP etc.
- Enterprise Data Warehouse data modelling – 3NF/Inmon/Kimball
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role purpose: 1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment. Monitors and maintains Vodafone Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs periodically reports and
Lead Role.< /span>Responsible for managing key services/projects, providing strategic, analytical and Service management for Vodafone UK applications. Should be able to work closely with B usiness
The Service Owner Device Management is end-to-end accountable for the Service Strategy, Service Design and Service Transition of the Mobile Device Management solution for all Vodafoneemployees world
"Sr.Executive- IT Applications Monitoring & Operations control support- Manage Application Operation support thru Event monitoring, ticketing system,job scheduling / monitoring, etc. using HP OV/OMi ,
Provide 2nd level technical support, guidance and direction for storage prod ucts supported. Manages and resolves problems identified by system administrato rs or monitoring softwares. Proficient with
"Technical - Associate Consultant - Exposure to multiple technical modules/packages/areas - Work(administration, trouble shooting, monitoring etc.) on Technical issues and provides solution - Achieve
The Middleware Integration Developer is responsible for design and development of integration solutions that connect internal and external clients to back end systems and services.The developer part
"Ensure Transition Quality for all services under Transition (F4G program)as per TSSC Transition Methodology Conduct Quality gates for Service Go lives Manage Team "- Ensure meaningful SLA / KPI defin
Responsibilities The Software Developer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing, building and maintain softwareThis role is responsible for designing and developing code, writing and exec
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all