Advisor, Fraud Management
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
The Fraud Analyst must prevent and stop all actions having risk potential in generating financial losses or unpleasant experience for Vodafone customers. The employee will make sure that using the prevention and reporting principles in regard to risks, will support achievement of the company’s targets and will reduce any kind of losses, identifying and analyzing the threats presenting a potential financial impact for the company.
- Monitor customer fraud detection alerts to identify fraud or abuse cases (Ex of fraud types currently monitored: roaming fraud, domestic fraud, AIT fraud, first party fraud, etc)
- Perform a detailed analysis of the cases presenting fraud, credit or abuse risk, to confirm any illicit intention, determine the fraud or abuse typology and estimate the actual or potential economic impact for Italian and Malta market
- Manage customer subscriptions, active messaging services or high traffic data utilizing local or international services that indicate fraud risk
- Perform periodic follow-up of transactions reported as bearing fraud risk.
- Analyze and identify incidents potentially related to existing fraud and abuse cases or following a known illicit practice, acting to stop these incidents; collect and preserve the integrity of the fraud or abuse evidences.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Advanced Italian level (C1)
- Medium English level (B1)
- Very good customer communication skills
- Understanding of telecom industry; knowledge of Vodafone products and services may be an advantage
- Knowledge of telecom systems and processes
- University degree or ongoing in I Technology, Telecom, Economy or Accountancy, Foreign Languages
- Experience in fraud or abuse prevention activities may be an advantage
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting.Ready?
Providing L2 Support to MZ Ø Expert inbelow technologies Ø Check disk spaces, CPU load, RAM, Connectivity. Ø Check application, failed MediationZ one methods, crashed IUM collectors. Ø Create/ D
"Senior Executive - Middleware Support - FMW, weblogic admin, AIA, OSB , SOA , SQL, Shell scripting, ITIL certified -Resolve tickets and provide appli cation support for one or more middleware applica
Application operation / support on one or more middlewares like IDA/OI M/OAM/OVD/OIDSME - IDAM - OID/OVD/OIM/OAM. (Telecom BSS) Niche - Senior SME - Resolv e tickets as per SLA and KPI's for OID/OVD/
L2 -Siebel Application support (24*7)Experience Siebel CRM 8X (Order Management ), IP 15 L2 Producution support experience- Incident handling , SR, BAU/Adhcoc BAU Good anlyticalskills Hands on techni
"Senior Executive- Applications Operations - Experience with telecom application domain for min 3 years - Expert of ITIL/ITSM processes -Strong Skills of Unix & PL/SQL . Person should have experience
"Executive IT Service management support (Telecom BSS) - Senior SME support for all the incoming calls/ mails / requests and raising tickets, First timer esolution as per KPI -To pro actively monitor
Executive - Enterprise Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sales App lication. (Telecom BSS) Niche - Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sa l es Application. -Senior SME - Resolve tickets as p
Work with the application/infrastructure team to understand customer needs and requirements, recommend a solution, and develop proposals outlining the solution and associated services. Perform
Application Support Specialist: BI&Analytics - L2 support in monitoringand troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Talend ETL, Oracle DB, PL/SQL, CyberAr
Senior SME: BI&Analytics - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands onknowledge in Microsoft Analysis Services, SQL Server, .Net, Cybe
Tech lead: BI&Analytics - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Data Warehouse, SAP Business Objects, Sybase, Sybas