Advisor, Fraud Management
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
The Fraud Analyst must prevent and stop all actions having risk potential in generating financial losses or unpleasant experience for Vodafone customers. The employee will make sure that using the prevention and reporting principles in regard to risks, will support achievement of the company’s targets and will reduce any kind of losses, identifying and analyzing the threats presenting a potential financial impact for the company.
- Monitor customer fraud detection alerts to identify fraud or abuse cases (Ex of fraud types currently monitored: roaming fraud, domestic fraud, AIT fraud, first party fraud, etc)
- Perform a detailed analysis of the cases presenting fraud, credit or abuse risk, to confirm any illicit intention, determine the fraud or abuse typology and estimate the actual or potential economic impact for Italian and Malta market
- Manage customer subscriptions, active messaging services or high traffic data utilizing local or international services that indicate fraud risk
- Perform periodic follow-up of transactions reported as bearing fraud risk.
- Analyze and identify incidents potentially related to existing fraud and abuse cases or following a known illicit practice, acting to stop these incidents; collect and preserve the integrity of the fraud or abuse evidences.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Advanced Italian level (C1)
- Medium English level (B1)
- Very good customer communication skills
- Understanding of telecom industry; knowledge of Vodafone products and services may be an advantage
- Knowledge of telecom systems and processes
- University degree or ongoing in I Technology, Telecom, Economy or Accountancy, Foreign Languages
- Experience in fraud or abuse prevention activities may be an advantage
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting.Ready?
Scrum Master - 245842Location – NewburyWhat’s the role? As a Scrum Master you'll develop and lead high-performing, multi-discipline feature teams, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate dr
The role is intended to extend support to Program Management activities forthe R2G program. Accurate & on time delivery of reports as required by the program. Reports to PMO head.
Role Title Category Manager Telco over Cloud Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Minimum 8+ years of overall IT experience with at least 4 years of Cloudera Hadoop experience, Cloudera Distributed Hadoop, Cloudera Manager, Cloudera BDR Deploy, maintain and administer large s
To support Vodafone’s key strategic growth areas in IoT, Group Enterprise Technology requires a highly capable and experienced SMEs for 3rd line of Support. As a 3rd line of Support you will be resp
To support the E2E Service, Infrastructure, application andnetwork monitoring solutions design and implementation within the IT Operations environments in TSSE. Governance by senior designer over th
SharePoint BusinessSupport team provides best practices advice to all Vodafone employees across all Vodafone office locations on usage of various SharePoint and O365 based applications. The team also
Application Support Specialist: BI&Analytics - L2 support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Data Warehouse, Sybase, Sybase IQ, L
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
Your day to day: As a Service Delivery Specialist, the role will require the aspirant to support the overall Delivery Manager in TSS-E (end-to-end accountable) in managing local activities in Romani
Perform process assessment and identify areas for automation using Robotics platform. Create Project Plan & Business Cases for processes identified and secure business signoff for development. Coordin
Vodafone Hungary is looking for a Test Environment Engineer colleague for its Technology function Role Purpose Responsible for the operation, support and maintenance of the application layer of tes