Advisor, Fraud Management
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
The Fraud Analyst must prevent and stop all actions having risk potential in generating financial losses or unpleasant experience for Vodafone customers. The employee will make sure that using the prevention and reporting principles in regard to risks, will support achievement of the company’s targets and will reduce any kind of losses, identifying and analyzing the threats presenting a potential financial impact for the company.
- Monitor customer fraud detection alerts to identify fraud or abuse cases (Ex of fraud types currently monitored: roaming fraud, domestic fraud, AIT fraud, first party fraud, etc)
- Perform a detailed analysis of the cases presenting fraud, credit or abuse risk, to confirm any illicit intention, determine the fraud or abuse typology and estimate the actual or potential economic impact for Italian and Malta market
- Manage customer subscriptions, active messaging services or high traffic data utilizing local or international services that indicate fraud risk
- Perform periodic follow-up of transactions reported as bearing fraud risk.
- Analyze and identify incidents potentially related to existing fraud and abuse cases or following a known illicit practice, acting to stop these incidents; collect and preserve the integrity of the fraud or abuse evidences.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Advanced Italian level (C1)
- Medium English level (B1)
- Very good customer communication skills
- Understanding of telecom industry; knowledge of Vodafone products and services may be an advantage
- Knowledge of telecom systems and processes
- University degree or ongoing in I Technology, Telecom, Economy or Accountancy, Foreign Languages
- Experience in fraud or abuse prevention activities may be an advantage
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting.Ready?
3rd Line Security Engineer Location – Newbury or Birmingham What’s the role? Operating within the Vodafone Fixed Line Assure and Operate models. The main focus of this role is to provide the 3rd Line
Need 5+ years of Experience in OpenUI and Siebel CRM •Siebel OpenUI Architecture knowledge with Siebel CRM L3 support knowledge is must •Should have JQuery,HTML,JavaScr ipt & Object-Oriented Programmi
To d evelop high quality mobile application for Cross platform like android, iOS, wi ndows. Perform systems analysis, write and document software, and provide other technical input as required accordi
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Architecture Manager Location: Newbury Technology IoT Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) is the world’s leading IoT Managed Connectivity provider. Industry analysts h
2nd Line Operations of Fixed Networks in a multi-vendor environment. Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Fixed
Responsiblefor creating test scenarios, test cases (based on requirement description provided), execution of the same and product test reports. Identify the defects in developed package, raise t
Technical Operations Specialist (Automation Applications) - 248104 Location – Newbury HQWhat’s the role? As a Technical Service Specialist you will work within one of the most progressive areas of our
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
To support the E2E Service, Infrastructure, application andnetwork monitoring solutions design and implementation within the IT Operations environments in TSSE. Governance by senior designer over th
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist for our CBU! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better
Role purpose: Responsible for managed service 24x7operations that monitors, repairs, and maintains production infrastructure in ERP/SAP and related technologies (portal, App, BW) demonstrating good pr